Youtube stole my work and gave it away to a fake copyright

• I have my own website called m2bob [link removed] youtube just copystriked me for metin2 when there is no metin2 content???What is wrong with you guys for giving my work away to another company who does false claims on my videos?

This is the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdj7YarbfXPvBoyMfiwcWLw

link to my videos

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Please help me as I own the content and the website and if my videos don't get restored I will contact a lawyer about it, since I won't accept it that you gave my work away to ANOTHER company who don't own the content.I was not using metin2 content, metin2 is a game!!!In my video there was only a selfmade website and my community discord

• Hi m2bob

Welcome to our forum. We as a German community of video creators can fully relate to your problem with this. But as we are not an official YouTube/Google/Alphabet forum and none of us works for that company directly nor has any connection to behind the scenes data or persons working there, we can not help you in any form. My fully sympathy with you and your issue, but unfortunately, even if we wanted to, we can't solve this for you. This forum is just handled by creators for creators.

I could only advise you to go to the official channels, like

• responding to the official emails, that were sent to you and consider disputing the strike and the deletion via the official forms made for these problems
    • write in the official support forum: https://support.google.com/youtube/community - there are just voluntary helpers, but at least these have a more direct connection and maybe can escalate your problem to a YouTube employee
    • the official YouTube Support Twitter handle: @TeamYouTube - often they are quite responsive and helpful there, if you treat them kindly and give them all the needed information.

Best wishes, I hope your content can get restored soon, if everything is correct like you say.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite?
Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!