What can I do to improve my channel??

• Hi guys

I have had my channel since October (if I remember correct) and I it starting to do much better than I have ever expected I just reached 1500 subscribers last week and a lot of my subs are really engaged with comments on videos, likes etc. So I can´t ask for much more.

Anyways I would like you advice if you got any ideas on how I can improve my channel???

I have made all the shitty beginner mistakes like promoting videos all the wrong places(or listening to people who say they could promote them well….Don´t buy into that shit guys) and fake/worthless subscribers….Dont even go there But I am starting to learn now and it pays of with real genuine subscribers who are actually interested in my videos so that’s cool.

But again If you guys have some advice for my on how I can improve my channel I would like to hear it???

Peace

• there´s not really much u can do. just a fine adjustments for Sound, ur sound is not bad, ur sound is really good. but u know, it can even better ... otherwise i don´t know how u promote ur channel, but this can be a point where you can possibly make more.

Rechtsberatung sollte man sich genau so wie medizinische Diagnosen nicht im Netz in Foren, sozialen Netzwerken oder Chat Gruppen suchen!

Alle Beiträge dieses Accounts in diesem Board dienen lediglich der Informationsweitergabe und sollen keine Rechtsberatung darstellen.

• To promote your videos you might use a facebook account where you share your videos on facebook and become member in groups and on pages with topics that match to your videos. There you could take part in discussions, hopefully intriguing people to visit your facebook account and watch the videos you posted there. Some facebook sites share videos matching to their themes, so sometimes it can be helpful to send messages with links to your video to the site owners asking if this might be interesting for them to post it on their side. Just ask yourself what would make YOU get to know your videos, maybe this is the way to bring others to know them, too. ;-)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite?
Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!